Thursday, October 26, 2017

Nick & Troy go to war (ft water balloons)

“Run Troy!” Nick screamed as they retreated from the front line, soldiers falling around them. Water balloons surging past exploding as they hit poor victims they were out numbered. “Wait up Nick!” screamed Troy.


As Nick scurried back to base, Troy turned around  and the entire enemy team were looking at him with their big water balloons. He stopped and put his hands up and he got smashed with the thick wet balloons, then Nick came out with his water balloons and rekted the other team Troy was saved.


“Hurry!” shouted Nick over the sounds of splashing water. They ran back to base barely making it alive, they were surrounded by large trees it would be impossible to see any soldiers out there, they walked down when a large water balloon struck Nick in the back “Argh!” screamed Nick falling to the murky ground “it’s an ambush!” screamed troy ducking below cover, once it was over Troy stumbled out, Nick lay there “are you okay?” said Troy “I-I don’t think i'm going to make it,” said Nick “don’t say that” said Troy “If I die tell my Family that, I - I wanted more pizza for lunch”


“NICK DON'T DIE ON ME!” cried troy “Dude it’s just a little water, geez take a chill pill” said Nick
“ I thought you were going to die on me.” staggered Troy “Dude you ruined my fake dramatic death!” shouted Nick angrily. “Oops” said Troy “you know what never mind a fake dramatic death!” “i'm going home” mumbled nick walking off angrily..


Without Nick Troy knew this would be a very difficult win. But he still kept on, up the hill across the field and into the battle field he was immediately attacked and barely made it, enemy soldiers raised their balloons and fired at him “help!” Troy cried, Then without warning the soldiers were shot down, troy looked up to see Nick standing there, water balloons in hand “I’ll never leave a friend behind” said Nick Proudly “I knew you were corny but I never thought you were this corny” said Troy back. “Never mind about that” said Nick. They carried on walking..


This was the moment that they knew that they were going to kick some enemies in the butt, literally.” Arghhhhhhhh!!” they shouted as they kicked some Butt, then Troy saw on the ground a rocket launcher “yes! now we are going to do something” said Troy. Nick went back to the front line while Troy covered him with the  rocket, while Nick was going to the front line Troy heard something behind him, as he slowly turned around he was shocked to see that it was the captain of the enemy team.


“please don’t shoot Troy said nervously, as Troy tries to stay calm Nick sneaks right behind the captain as Troy distracts him “slowly put the gun down” Nick said, as he puts his gun down they splash him with a watery death. “We WON!”
They both screamed “Games over kiddies..” said a boring adult “aww!” we both groan..
                      

The End
By Nicholas Hughes & Troy Jones

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love how you hooked in the reader from the very start! It was a really interesting start! I did notice that some names didn't have a capital at the start, but everything else was awesome! I also really like how humorous this piece is! I really loved the 'dramatic death', it made me laugh like a madman.

    Check out my blog!
    https://odsangelinar1.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete