Monday, October 16, 2017

First day back at school (RECOUNT)

First day back at school,

Something I had NOT been looking forward too, so when Sunday night finally rolled along I tried my best not to freak out. When I did go to bed I didn’t think much of tomorrow until I woke up…

6:34 AM

I lay there lifeless hating the fact that I had to get up. “Why why why!” I said to no one. When I finally did get up and get ready, I knew what i was going to do  Firstly I was going too..

7:30 AM

I ran downstairs grabbed my bag, put my shoes on and jumped in the car.
It was a quiet ride down too school and when I got there I met up with all my friends and told them about the holidays. Then the BELL RANG “NOO!” school started!

9:00 AM

“Hello class, welcome back to school. Today we're going to be doing some writing..” said my teacher. Once we were told what to do we went to our places..

11:02 AM

People ran out happy as could be for play time. “What do you want to play?” i asked my friends as we ate our lunch “TAG!” we all said at the same time..

12:20 PM

Work Work and more Work..

Lets just skip the rest..

3:00!

“WERE FREE!!” scream happy children then it hit me..

We still have 2 more months! (Groan)

No comments:

Post a Comment