Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Arrow Tag

I charged desperately, ducking below cover, I loaded my arrow, it's hard foam tip pointing slightly upwards "FIRE!" screamed a fellow comrade. I let go of the rope, violently thrusting it into the enemy base. "nice!" I ran over to the other soldiers.Valuable arrows gripped in my sweaty hand, "take them!" I shouted over the sounds of bloody warfare, I glanced up "GET DOWN!" I screamed hurtling towards the ground, A thin streak of wood soared past throwing itself into a wall barely missing us. We sprinted out, I sheltered myself behind a thick wall sticking out of the ground. I peered out aiming my arrow at an enemy soldier I straightened my arrow pulled my bow "Ahh!" I shrieked. An arrow had been fired at my leg. Pain surged through my body, I let out another cry. I got up, time was running out "FIRE!" I screamed running into the open. My act of recklessness had me not realize the enemy aiming for my- "AHHH MY NUTS!"...

No comments:

Post a Comment